I provide engaging presentations and seminars plus clinical
care. I carry a federal service trademark — Clinical Catalyst™ —
to emphasize my belief that all medical organizations are “service”
- Family medicine physician with 30+ years of experience.
- Certified Physician Executive with 25+ years of leading innovation.
- Certified in leading and managing statistical process improvement.
- Expert in preventing and reversing chronic diseases.
- Medical Director: EarthSave’s Meals for Health
- Clinical Support: Whole Foods McDougall Program
- Blog Support: NutritionFacts.org
- Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM):
Speaker & Media Expert
- Download Dr. Forrester’s Resumé (.pdf)
- Read more about Dr. Forrester’s management philosophy
- Read the Physician Profile of Dr. Forrester from the Spring 2009 issue of the PCRM’s quarterly publication Good Medicine
- Dr. Forrester interviewed by Bart Brodsky, editor of Food as Medicine.
- Watch this video of Dr. McDougall and Dr. Forrester testifying before the California State Senate in favor of SB 380 requiring California doctors to receive education about the relationship between nutrition and common illnesses.
- The Worst Celebrity Cookbooks Of 2011 Dr. Forrester appears on KCRA as a Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine media expert about the least-healthy celebrity cook books.